Which Contractor Should I Choose
With so many advertisements and contractors offering all kinds of competitive prices and services, choosing a contractor can be mind bugling. Here are some simple tips on making your search easier.
1. Look for licensed and experienced professionals.
2. Make sure they have the following membership;
- HRAI (Heating, Refrigeration and Air conditioning Institute of Canada). Promotes a code of ethics for consumer protection and safety.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau), an ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other. Best contractors are accredited with A+.
- NATE (North American Technician Certificate), high qualification license to insure the best quality installation, recommended by top HVAC manufactures.
- WSIB Workplase Safety & Insurance Board.
3. Make sure they have an established show room, where you can visit at your convenient time.
4. Make sure they are always (24/7) available to attend to your emergency needs.
5. Make sure the installers are insured while working at your house.
Please contact us at 416-274-3583 or go to our contact us page to submit a contact request form.