Central Air Conditioners From Different Manufacturers
Click the company logo below to check out their collection on the Central Air Conditioner.
Gtaaire Central Air Conditioning Solution That Offer You Peace Of Mind
Summer is the time of year when you need an effective way to battle the heat with central air conditioner. That means not only having a quality central air conditioner system that’s well-suited to your residential or commercial space, but also connecting with an expert provider of central air conditioning services to ensure that your system always works as it should. Whether you need a new central air conditioner system installation or require central air conditioning repair or central air conditioner maintenance to keep your current system humming along when the hot weather moves in, you’ll need to make certain your air conditioner system has all the TLC it needs to do its job. At Gtaaire Heating & Cooling, we offer a complete lineup of professional air conditioning services to cover every aspect of your air conditioner system’s operation.
From central air conditioner installation to air conditioner tune-up and repair, our technicians have the training and experience to do the job right. When it comes to keeping your home or business space reliably and consistently cool this summer, you can depend on the experts at Gtaaire Heating & Cooling.
If you are interested in any central air conditioner Replacement, contact us for a free in home air conditioning estimate!
For Air Conditioner 24/7 emergency service, call (416) 274-3583. You will receive a response within 30 minutes, and a technician will arrive at your door within 3 hours of that conversation or click here to email us.
Features to look for when buying a central air conditioner system include:
- A high-temperature rating (EER) greater than 11.6, for high-efficiency operation when the weather is at its hottest
- A central air conditioner unit that operates quietly
- A fan-only switch, so you can use the unit for nighttime ventilation to substantially reduce central air conditioning costs
- An automatic-delay fan switch to turn off the fan a few minutes after the compressor turns off.
How Your Central Air Conditioner System Works
Central air conditioner circulate cool air through a system of supply and return ducts. Supply ducts and registers (i.e., openings in the walls, floors, or ceilings covered by grills) carry cooled air from the air conditioner to the home. This cooled air becomes warmer as it circulates through the home; then it flows back to the central air conditioner through return ducts and registers.
Central Air conditioners help to dehumidify the incoming air, but in extremely humid climates or in cases where the air conditioner is oversized, it may not achieve a low humidity.
Central air conditioning systems are typically combined with the furnace system, if your home has one (or use a dedicated air handler if it doesn’t), and both use the same electrical system and ductwork.
A central air conditioner’s main components are:
- Fans or blowers that pull air through the system
- Evaporator coils that change refrigerant from liquid to gas
- A compressor that pressurizes refrigerant gas
- Condenser coils that turn refrigerant gas into a liquid
- Refrigerant lines that carry refrigerant between the coils
- An expansion device that regulates refrigerant flowing to the evaporator