Ductless Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps From Different Manufacturers
Click the company logo below to check out their collection on the Ductless Air Conditioner & Heat Pump.
Save Energy and Money with Gtaaire Ductless Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Install or Service
When a house doesn't have an existing ductwork system to distribute conditioned air, it can be expensive and problematic to install a conventional central air conditioning system. In the past, homeowners would have to make do with portable room air conditioners or deal with the difficulty and expense of trying to conceal newly installed ductwork.
Today, ductless "mini-split" air conditioners & heat pumps provide homeowners and contractors with a permanent HVAC system option that is well-suited to retrofit applications.
Gtaaire Heating & Cooling installs ductless air conditioners & heat pumps for Mississauga, Richmond Hill and Greater Toronto Area (GTA) homes. Gtaaire Heating & Cooling offers Carrier, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Daikin, LG, Panasonic mini-split ductless air conditioner & heat pump systems. These ductless air conditioner & heat pump systems offer homeowners a more efficient way to heat and cool your house with no ductwork. A ductless air conditioner or heat pump unit is a great option for homeowners who want the comfort and convenience of central air conditioning in a house that doesn't have a ductwork system. After ductless air conditioner & heat pump installation, if there are any problems, we will come and repair it so that the system functions properly and cools your home effectively.
The Benefits of Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems
- Convenient Control for each room – with handheld or wall-mounted smart controllers, you can select mode, temperature, fan speed, airflow, timer functions and more with just the touch of a button.
- Fast Installation – only takes about a day.
- Energy Efficiency – save energy and money with the INVERTER-driven compressor system. Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioning & Heat Pump Systems uses only the amount of energy needed to cool or heat an area.
- Zone Control – mini-split ductless air conditioners & heat pumps give you the ability to heat or cool only the rooms you want to condition. You can be comfortable without spending the energy and money to heat or cool the whole house.
- Air Filtration – in each room, Hybrid Catechin and blue-enzyme filters remove allergens. These filters are washable and can last up to a decade.
- Even Temperature – the i-see™ Sensor scans the lower portions of the room to detect hot or cold spots and adjusts temperature and airflow to keep the temperature consistent.
The ductless air conditioners have been popular in Europe for a while, but are just now gaining acceptance in Canada. Using a mini-split ductless air conditioners & heat pump system allows each room to use an individual indoor air-handler to be controlled independently from any room in the house. This unique mini-split ductless air conditioners & heat pump system enables you to have individual comfort control in each room of your home. Using your smart remote controller, you are able to make it the perfect temperature with the simple touch of a button.
If you are interested in any ductless air conditioner & heat pump Replacement, contact us for a free in home air conditioning estimate!
For Ductless Air Conditioner & Heat Pump 24/7 emergency service, call (416) 274-3583. You will receive a response within 30 minutes, and a technician will arrive at your door within 3 hours of that conversation or click here to email us.
How Does a Ductless Heating and Cooling System Work?
Ductless Air Conditioner & Heat Pump systems are made up of four components: The condensing unit, located outside the building; the indoor unit; refrigerant lines, which connect the outdoor unit to the indoor unit; and a hand-held wireless remote or wall monitor.
Mitsubishi Electric systems use the two small refrigerant lines plus power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. The indoor unit can be wall-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or mounted in the ceiling. This allows for easy installation in new construction and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating your current home due to hotspots.